Dr. MHD. Bassam Abouharb
•Ph.D. Degree in “Development of Finite Element on Composite Materials”,
Bordeaux University - France (1997).
•Diploma in Mechanical Structural and Solid Bodies “Delaminating layers of composite materials using finite elements method”, Paris University -France (1993).
•Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Damascus University / Faculty of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering (Very Good Rating)(1988).
•2017 Certified Engineer Consultant from Syrian Order Syndicate Damascus in the field of heating, air conditioning and solar energy
• Member of Archiline Engineering Consulting in Damascus
• 2009 Certified Engineer Consultant in the design of production lines from Syrian Order Syndicate Damascus
• HVAC Consultant In Archiline Engineering Office (2018-2019).
•HVAC Consultant at Triangle Company (2017-2019).
•Teaching Subjects in Damascus University / Department of Mechanical Design Engineering: Finite Element Analysis, Resistance of Materials and CAD_CAM (2012- 2015).
•Authored a book entitled Finite Element - Faculty of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering - Damascus University (2015).
•Teaching Subjects in the SVU (Syrian Virtual University) HND Program (Higher National Diploma) for DHA ( Data Handling Analysis) (2008-2014).
•Teaching Subjects in HISAT for Machine Design and Vibration Analysis (1989- 2013).
• He has many publications and research
- Ability to solve complicated technical problems.
- Designing and manufacturing high-technical instruments and devices.
- Simulate Structural Mechanical Applications with Ansys (FEA), SolidWorks (Design system), WorkingModel (Dynamic structures), RDM (Resistance of materials), Mimics (Medical Application Software), MitCalc (machinery elements Design), MatLap (Mathematical and Engineering Software), etc.
- Supervised the graduation of projects for researchers in Damascus University / Faculty of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering.
- Supervised the graduation of projects for researchers in Damascus University / Faculty of Dentist using Finite Element Analysis.